Monday, September 24, 2012

Welcome!


The Kaleidoscope Kids has been a work in progress for a very long time.  I put it down some time ago, but recently came back  to it and  I am now hoping to get it in the hands of the public.

I am due to release an e-book version of the Kaleidoscope Kids in October.  This will be available on many different e-readers.  Please check back here to get more information on the release of the book! 


I will be using my blog as a way to promote different educational activities and crafts for kids.  Activities on here will relate mostly to the content of the book - numbers, colors, shapes - but will include many other activities that will help your children have fun learning! 


I cannot wait to bring you more exciting news and developments as they happen! Please check back here often - or visit my website at http://www.thekaleidoscopekids.com



No comments:

Post a Comment